Friday, January 22, 2010
Oblique: It is to produce a 2D drawing of a 3D object
Orthographic: A type of projection in which an object is depicted or a surface mapped using parallel lines to project its shape onto a plane.
Isometric: Wiki answers
Orthographic: Dashboard Dictionary
Tuesday, January 12, 2010
en·vi·ron·ment (n-vrn-mnt, -vrn-) KEY
- The circumstances or conditions that surround one; surroundings.
- The totality of circumstances surrounding an organism or group of organisms, especially:
- The combination of external physical conditions that affect and influence the growth, development, and survival of organisms: "We shall never understand the natural environment until we see it as a living organism" (Paul Brooks).
- The complex of social and cultural conditions affecting the nature of an individual or community.
- Computer Science
- The entire set of conditions under which one operates a computer, as it relates to the hardware, operating platform, or operating system.
- An area of a computer's memory used by the operating system and some programs to store certain variables to which they need frequent access
- Taken from http://education.yahoo.com/reference/dictionary/entry/environment
The concept of the natural environment can be distinguished by components:
- Complete ecological units that function as natural systems without massive human intervention, including all vegetation, animals, microorganisms, soil, rocks, atmosphere and natural phenomena that occur within their boundaries.
- Universal natural resources and physical phenomena that lack clear-cut boundaries, such as air, water, and climate, as well as energy, radiation, electric charge, and magnetism, not originating from human activity.
The natural environment is contrasted with the built environment, which comprises the areas and components that are strongly influenced by humans. A geographical area is regarded as a natural environment (with an indefinite article), if the human impact on it is kept under a certain limited level (similar to section 1 above).http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Natural_environment
What I think about environment is the characteristics of somewhere where humans interact or do activities.
ADMT means the showcasing of our creativity in our work. An ADMT student should have a creative and innovative mind. My aspiration as an ADMT student is to create things which would bring comfort to people when doing things. I can achieve them by working hard in the lessons and listening to the teacher.
This sketch is meaning that the world would be very simple and not aesthetically appealing and boring without colour and design.